I am a plain girl who never making up or wearing attractive clothes, when I grow into a young lady, I always wore my big sports clothes and wear big sunglasses, I am more ugly than the heroine of the famous movie Ugly Betty. In a word, sometimes, I feel I am a special one among the fashion girls. Lacking of confidence make me always does not dare to think about love. When others talking about it, it seems as if it is only the patent of them, this thing has nothing to do with me. The hottest topic among them is Herve Leger dress, which is the patent for Hollywood star. I am only a silent listeners among them.

In my deep heart, I always feel the high pressure of lacking of confidence, and this made me always choosing the clothes of leisure style, plain. I became more inferior on my appearance and I wore different kinds of plain clothes more crazily! It is just like a vicious circle. How terrible! I didn’t recognize this until one of my companions argued with me for my plain clothes.
When I am buying online, I always check references and always check the actual measurements of the herve leger dress. Not everyone likes eBay, but I find it a great place to buy because you can check the seller’s feedback rating. There is a real skill to designing and making costumes for dance. Just try getting a regular dress maker to make you a dance dress, and see what happens! Dance costumes need to look slim fitting and flattering, while allowing you room to move freely, and ordinary dressmakers don’t know the secrets to achieving that. You should expect to pay a premium for a competition dress made by a top dance dressmaker.
I found that with the herve leger dress,i can still look fabulous and i have my own confidence now.
没有评论:
发表评论